We Have Reopened In-Person Gatherings
Now that we’ve been reopen for a couple of months we want to invite you to join us for in-person gatherings on Sunday mornings at 9:30am and 11am.
We have been monitoring guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. We’re committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for your safety. To make that possible, our weekend services have been redesigned to create a mostly touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. This includes significantly reduced capacity and adjusted gathering times.
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- Both gatherings will be a mostly touchless experiences, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between gatherings.
- We’ve spaced out tables and reduced the number of seats in the auditorium below 50% of our capacity
- The Communion emblems are located on each table in covered boxes for your safety.
- There are paper Bulletins and Connect Cards on each table or you can use our Digital Bulletin for a touchless option.
- We have not reopened our Kid’s Ministry classes on Sunday mornings, parents can find the Parent Cue videos found in the Digital Bulletin.
How You Can Help:
- Make sure to follow your location on social media for specific updates and information.
- Masks are encouraged but not required.
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at Online, on the website, Facebook Live, or through the app during the 11am gathering.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
Join Us Online
For those not feeling well or not ready to come back to in-person gatherings we encourage you to really engage with us online.
- Watch the gatherings with us at 11am (On the website, Facebook Live, or through the app)
- Fill out a Connect Card using the Digital Bulletin (online or in the app) to let us know you are with us and how we can pray for you.
- Check out the 1@1 Videos we put up on our Facebook page and Instagram IGTV, these videos are extensions of the sermon from Sunday to help you dig deeper.
- Families with young children at home can use the Parent Cue videos in the Digital Bulletin and Parent Cue app.